How to Obtain the IP of your NEC Phone System and Log in Through Webpro
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Press ‘Speaker’, pound, star, pound, star, which is going to show ‘Password’ on the screen.
2. Enter this password: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.
3. Press ‘Hold’ to save. You will then be in Program Mode of the system.
4. The next command you’re going to enter is 1-0-1-2, which will bring up the IP address of your NEC phone system.
5. Note the IP address and press speaker to exit the programming.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More