How To Change Names On Extensions | NEC
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. The first step you’re going to take is press ‘Speaker’, then press 7-0-0
2. The phone will then ask you to enter the extension number that you wish to change.
3. Enter the extension number of the phone, which is going to bring up the current name attached to that extension.
4. At this point, you’re going to use the keypad to spell out a new name.
5. Once you are finished, you’re going to press ‘Hold’ to save, ‘Speaker’ to exit.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More