How to Set Up a Conference Call – NEC Phone System
Step by Step Guide
1. Call the first party. It can be either internal or external.
2. Once you’re connected with the first party, press the Conference soft key, which is going to give you a dial tone.
3. Enter the contact number you want to conference in.
4. Once you’re connected with the second call, you’re going to hit the Add soft key.
5. Hit Begin which is going to bring this number, you and the first call into a conference.Press the DND button on your NEC phone.
How to Access a Mailbox From a different Nortel Phone
In order to access your own voicemail from another phone, or if you are the administrator and you need to...Read More
It’s Official. Avaya Announces The END OF LIFE Of The Nortel BCM
Over my 20 years in the Telecom business almost everything has changed, as telecom technology continues to advance at a...Read More
Change the Name on Your Mailbox in Nortel Norstar System
1. Press “FEATURE” -> Enter 983, this is the administration log in. 2. Enter your password, in our case, the...Read More