How to Enable/Disable Do Not Disturb – NEC
Step by Step Guide
1. Press the DND button on your NEC phone.
2. Hit the Set soft key followed by the All soft key.
3. The DND light will be turned on.
4. DND is now enabled until you press the DND button and hit Cancel, which turns off the DND function
Fill out the form below and one of our specialists will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to Access a Mailbox From a different Nortel Phone
In order to access your own voicemail from another phone, or if you are the administrator and you need to...Read More
It’s Official. Avaya Announces The END OF LIFE Of The Nortel BCM
Over my 20 years in the Telecom business almost everything has changed, as telecom technology continues to advance at a...Read More
Change the Name on Your Mailbox in Nortel Norstar System
1. Press “FEATURE” -> Enter 983, this is the administration log in. 2. Enter your password, in our case, the...Read More